Double Decker Tour Information
What is our service?
Convenient Hop-On Hop-Off privileges
Entertaining Tour Hosts every step of the way
Interesting & Informative City Tour
City Sightseeing New Orleans is the most entertaining, informative, and flexible City Tour you can find that offers transportation approximately every 30 minutes on an exhilarating open-top, double-decker bus. Visit many popular attractions across town and enjoy the convenient service to visitors staying in any area of the city!
We know that sometimes you need a vacation from your vacation! Well, the greatest part of City Sightseeing New Orleans is that by using our unique and fun transportation, you will always have the chance to save your energy on the way to the best museums, most historic sites, fascinating art galleries, and most of all, the endless shopping!
Tour at your own pace
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off privileges!
- Spend as much time as you desire at each stop.
Live Guide Narration
- Experienced Tour Guide offers historic and interesting commentary and answers questions.
Buses visit each stop every 30 Minutes!
- Stay as long as YOU like at each location.
- You can always catch the next bus!
FREE Cemetery Tour (Self-Guided)
- Explore the City of the Dead and visit the historic tomb of Voodoo Priestess Marie Laveau.
- Hop-Off at Basin St. Station for your self-guided tour.
7 Days a Week - 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Continuous Loop tour so YOU can decide what time your tour begins and ends.
- Tour Loop is 2 hours.
Restaurant and Attraction Discounts along the way
- Love a Good Deal? Show your ticket for deals and discounts at various attractions, restaurants and gift shops along the route!
Add-On Walking Tours ($20 each or FREE with City Deal! Ticket)
- Garden District Enjoy the splendor and elegance of New Orleans' most sophisticated neighborhood.
Daily Departures from the Garden District stop: 12pm 1pm 2pm 3pm
- French Quarter Marvel at the history and architecture of America's most historic neighborhood.
Daily Departures from the French Market stop: 12pm 1pm 2pm 3pm